Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
Social entrepreneurs, thank you so much for your interest!
Epiphany is an initiative of First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta, created to live our call to participate in God’s mission in and for the world. While adherence to the Christian faith is not required for an applicant’s proposal to be considered, proposals should further values of authentic diversity, radical hospitality, mutual care, restorative relationships, bold humility, just generosity, and missional living.
The Epiphany initiative exists to serve as a catalyst for social change by providing guidance, funding, spiritual support and connections for social entrepreneurs. In our view, a social entrepreneur has a mission to solve a range of social problems, including poverty, inequality, education, environment, and economic development. The social entrepreneur delivers goods, services or solutions using a business approach. The venture may be for-profit or not-for profit, is mission-oriented and creates a sustainable revenue model beyond just charitable funding.
Please fill out this application so that we may consider your idea and proposal for renewing the city and world!
Note: Please mark the following dates on your calendar, as they will be important should you move forward in the process:
- January 6, 2020 - Application Period opens via online portal.
- February 2, 2020 - Application period closes. All applications are due by midnight of Feb. 2.
- Week of February 23 - Semi-Finalists will be announced.
- March 14, 2020 - One-day Skills Training workshop.
- Week of April 19 - Finalists will be announced.
- Week of May 10 - Pitch Week: Finalists will present in person to the FPC panel of judges.
- May 17, 2020 - Epiphany Recipients are presented to the FPC congregation at Sunday service
PLEASE NOTE: This application is available for viewing only prior to the opening of the application period on January 6, 2020. There may be some minor changes to this application prior to January 6. Please be sure to view the final version on or after January 6, 2020.